Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Seeing the wood for the trees

Hello. I just wanted to make a quick post update to say that I'm still here! I'm sorry I don't have much to share with you kind folks at the moment...I seem to have lost my mojo a bit. But I'm taking a long hard look at my work and what I want to achieve, and I hope to have some good news for you in the near future.

Anyway, I finally got hold of my dad's photos from the Ireland trip, and there was one of me with my mum, with a silly smile on my face...I'm aiming to replicate the silly smile every day.



Or maybe just a small, normal smile would be better?


 (I got a fringe by the way, as you may have noticed...and one month later I decided to grow it out. Bobby pins galore! At least my hair grows quickly...)
Anybody else ever feel overwhelmed by decisions to be made in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment