Tuesday, 8 December 2009

"To face unafraid the plans that we made..."

The other night I caught myself feeling Christmassy. Very early in December for me, but there I was, smearing this ghostly pale special face mask across my forehead, singing quietly to myself without realising at first..."in the meadow we can build a snoooowman..."

I've been dividing my time into making new clutches for Treacle Toffee (like this Snow Day clutch), setting up my facebook fan page for the shop, sorting out my stocks of crafting supplies for an end-of-year clearout, making things for my Scatterbox Originals shop, planning a new shop that I hope to launch next year (scary but exciting) and sorting out my Christmas gifts for friends and family. Not very long to go now!

The elusive "Christmassy feeling" has been waxing and waning for the past couple of days. I think I'll kickstart it again soon with some hot chocolate, It's A Wonderful Life and my snowflake pyjamas...

"Walking in a winter wonderlaaaaaaand!"

1 comment:

  1. oh that sounds wonderful! i love hot chocolate. another thing that gets me in the mood is hot apple cider! yum.

    ReplyDelete