Thursday, 23 July 2009

Wild about...

It's been a while since I did a 'currently coveting' post, so I thought I'd share just a few of my current favourite nature inspired items available on Etsy.

Row one:
Hedgehog brooch by katebroughton
Fox on Sunday art print by krisblues
Spring is coming I promise soft sculpture wall art by MelissaSue

Row two:
Red Squirrel Standoff Changepurse by bonspielcreation
Tree Friends - Bamboo Mobile by petitcollage
Flower Deer art print by jacksonswift

Row three:
Sneaky Fox original dry-point etch print by ladysnail
Wooden Butterfly necklace by fawnandforest
Tree and Leaf pillow by alisontauber

I myself have been making some woodlandsy items...and went and forgot to blog about them before I posted them in my Etsy shop, doh! They are the fifth Tree Rings brooch and the first Tree Rings coin purse/pouch:


When I can get more of the organic cotton, I plan to order some in colours for making Tree Rings Pillows. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I like melissa sue's work.

    fab tree rings too!
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!! Your work is great too!! Lovely blog - am now a follower!! :0)

    Shelley
    x

    ReplyDelete